Life.Love.Shopping.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

The Prettiest Little Flower


It sure has been busy here in our house; I was busy at work taking down all of the Christmas decor on top of my regular busy to-do list and Jon has been working diligently on finishing Harlow's nursery.

I had this idea today to snap some pictures of Harlow (5 months old) sitting in this cute flower pot by DixieBelle Gifts, she wasn't really excited about the idea but I did manage to get a few cute pictures before she started to fuss. Harlow really enjoyed our photo shoot on her blanket, gosh how I just adore her.

Harlow is wearing a knot dress by the fabulous Matilda Jane, sweet ruffle leggings by eden's bouquet and her flower headband is by the very talented Mia Joie.




Always love when I capture that sweet dimple

She was all done and ready to get back to sucking her thumb, precious!

No comments: