Life.Love.Shopping.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Holiday Fun in December

Wow I can't believe it's almost Santa time, really the month of December just flew by. The best thing about December is all of the fun things you can do together as a family and we did A LOT of them. I did my best keeping up with our Avent calendar and Jon helped me with moving our Elf Sam around the house.

Here's some pictures of our very fun filled month of December.

Paige drew our Elf Sam a picture





Harlow was so cute running around with this Santa hat.

While the two younger kids napped Paige painted some wooden ornaments for the tree.

When Aiden woke-up from nap it was time to put the star on top of the tree.

It was Aiden's first year getting to put the star on the tree, Paige had done it in previous years.

Our beautiful 9 ft tree


Ever since we went to Great Wolf Lodge the kids have begged to go back so we used some of the holiday funds and surprised them with a one-night visit.


Aiden making an ornament with the Frisco mom's group that I organize.

Paige's gingerbread themed party at school.

Decorating our gingerbread house.



Harlow was helping us clean the spatula...


Paige had begged for Clarice so we put more of the holiday funds to good use and took the kids for some fun at Build-A-Bear.


Aiden made a Snow Monster.

Downtown Frisco Christmas activities

I always love watching the hot-air balloons glow

Paige, Aiden and Jon all enjoyed some fun in the snow tubes.

I guess this will be my last Blog post until I share our Christmas with you so let me take this time to wish you and your families a very Merry Christmas.

No comments: