Life.Love.Shopping.

Monday, August 2, 2010

Hosting a Matilda Jane Fall Line Show

I wanted to make mention here on my Blog that Matilda Jane's NEW fall line called Field Trip is being released on August 6th and I am hosting a show on August 7th.

You don't have to 'attend' the show to order, all you have to do is contact my trunk keeper Tifani directly to place an order and it will be shipped directly to you!!!

Tifani Hesser
Texas Trunk Keeper
Matilda Jane Clothing Company
phone: (214) 538-1983

You don't want to miss this line, I love the fall colors and the patterns she used this season.

Oh and did I mention they even have a dress named 'Harlow' how neat is that?! Ok so without further delay here are some pictures from Field Trip, you can view the entire collection on the website.

Oh if you need any more convincing that this line is fabulous, see these beautiful pictures by Helmuth Photography Facebook Page and you will 'have to have' every piece of Field Trip.

Please let me know if you have any questions, thanks so much for your support.






One of my favorite brands to buy for myself is Matilda Jane, here are just a few of my favorites from this line


No comments: