Life.Love.Shopping.

Monday, May 16, 2011

Tea for Two...a mother's dream comes true!


Oh how I dreamed of this day, I remember being pregnant with Paige thinking of all of the girly fun we would have together and I was beyond thrilled when it was time for our first big tea party.

The Alice in Wonderland themed Mother/Daughter Tea was so much fun. Paige loved the candy bar, surprisingly she enjoyed her first time drinking tea and one of the charities gave out a stuffed bear to each little girl, she named her red bear Hearts. I really enjoyed our one-on-one time together, the fashion show and of course the picture opportunities. Paige even received the tea party patch for her new Brownie Girl Scout vest.

It was such a wonderful day and an event I will look forward to attending every year, I can't wait for Harlow to join Paige and I in a couple of years. If you know me, you know I already have a dress ready and waiting for Harlow's first tea.

Fabulous mini-hat by Lisa's Mini-Mad Hattery

Beautiful dress and ruffle capris by Isadora




She was thrilled to fill up her candy bag at the candy bar.

Paige with Miss Frisco, TX

We sat with some friends at our table, Paige was so happy that her friend Angie was able to join us for some tea.


Alice was racing around at the tea but I stopped her for a quick picture.

Excited about 'rock candy' and loving every sweet bite!

Picture perfect!

As soon as Harlow woke from nap she wanted to try on Paige's pretty hat and I snapped a quick picture before she ran away wearing it.

6 comments:

Andrea said...

awe..what a fun day for you girls!! Love Paiges hat and dress set!! beauties :)

Amy said...

Meredith this is DARLING! I love that hat and what a lovely party. So glad you had fun, can't wait to do stuff like that with Evy. :) xoxo

Lee-Ann said...

Awww, that is so cute! What a great event!

Debbie said...

Oh my!!! Just adorable and Paige looks just beautiful in her outfit!! And mama...so do you!!! What a fantastic day!!!

Mandy said...

So loved that we were also able to attend this fab event with friends! Angie is still talking about what a great time she had with Paige!

Miss Severson said...

How fun!! Loved Paige's hat......and love the expressions on her face when she's eating her rock candy! Yum!!