Life.Love.Shopping.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Fabulous On-Line Finds!

Well I am visiting my dad and family in Paris, TN this week and I was having some serious shopping withdrawals while being here so I have been browsing on-line for my shopping "fix". Thought I would share some of the must have items I hope to get. Tomorrow we are heading over to Nashville for some more fun with the kids, I can't wait to share pictures from our TN trip it sure is beautiful here.

I MUST get this 1 - 12 month set for Harlow, I LOVE it; I have always done monthly pictures for the kids up to 12 months so it's perfect. I found it on Etsy by culpepergeneral.



My favorite clothing brand Matilda Jane is having an on-line Art Fair from Friday, May 15 - Sunday, May 17. I would love to get my hands on some of these limited edition goodies. Paige's suitcase for this trip had at least 80% Matilda Jane...see how much I love it and you will too so check it out! Maybe I can ask my husband to let me buy some MJC for Paige as my birthday gift...it's an addiction I tell ya.







One of my favorite Ebay designers is Jolie B, she does some of the most amazing work and your little Princess can wear it at least 2 years so it makes up for the high price tag. I was thinking of getting the Cinderella set for Paige, as any little girl she loves all things Princess.



Another must have I found on Etsy for baby Harlow by bumblebird, aren't these soft loveable dolls the cutest!



One last one on Etsy I have to share, I love this style and she has so many cute things. This is by PlainJaneBaby and I plan on getting some goodies for both Paige and Harlow, gosh shopping for girls is so much fun.

I must get one of the Fat Stack...Burp Me...Wipe Me...Wash Me sets for Harlow with the custom initial of course!



Love these Flowers for Paige (hey and I want one for me too!), so pretty!




And I think the girls need some matching Octopus tees, these are the cutest!




No comments: