Life.Love.Shopping.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Every Princess Needs to Sparkle!

I made Harlow a couple Sparkle onesies and I have one more in the making. I found this great brand of organic cotton clothing from Lime Blossom Naturals that was just perfect to add the Swarovski sparkles to. I love mix & match basics on a baby and you can't get anything softer then this brand.

It was fun creating custom sparkle onesies for Harlow (Paige has had quite a few over the past 2 years) and it will also make for a nice keepsake after she outgrows them. I am working on at least one more which will have a fancy "H" on a romper and I do have a few other ideas if time permits. In case you didn't know, I used to have a Sparkle business on Etsy (SparkleYourKids) but when the belly came into play I put it on hold for a bit. It's hard to capture the "sparkle" indoors but it's hot here in TX so I wasn't about to stand outside trying to get the perfect picture so these will have to do for now.

I plan on Harlow wearing this one just after birth, it is extra cute with ruffles on the bum...


I have some ruffle pants to pair with this one...


I have started laundering some of Harlow's blankets and clothes this week and have begun setting it all up, pictures coming in the next day or two. I have a maternity session set up on Sunday to capture this belly before it's gone so wish me luck!

No comments: