Life.Love.Shopping.

Saturday, July 3, 2010

NEW Sparkle added to my Sparkle Your Kids Etsy store

I hadn't shared some of my new Sparkle items here on my Blog and I also realized that I need to make a grab button made for my Etsy shop, so that will be coming soon.

I have definitely been keeping busy making both custom items and samples for my shop. I re-released my very popular 'Sparkle Your Name' shirt that now comes with a fabric flower pin and I also made 'Sparkle for Your Hair' which currently has a couple different types of hair flowers with a Swarovski crystal in the center.

I have a 10% off discount special going on now through the weekend (I refund this after your purchase is made)! You can stack this already reduced SALE items.

I was trying to get her to smile so I said, 'peek-a-boo' and well probably not my best idea to get a good picture of her Sparkle shirt but in any case she sure was CUTE!

Custom guitar order for a rockin' party!

Each of my girls' will be wearing this patriotic flower today


So if you haven't already, please become a fan of my Sparkle Your Kids Facebook page to see preview pictures, discount codes and great giveaways!


No comments: