Life.Love.Shopping.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Pictures are Priceless



My favorite photographer and friend Joyce Blackson has done it again, she took the most amazing pictures of Harlow on Tuesday, August 25th. Harlow was 11 days old and was the perfect sleeping model towards the end of the shoot. I have realized over the past year that the best thing you can spend your money on is a good picture, I am so grateful to have found such a fabulous photographer to capture my families precious moments forever in pictures. Here are a few she posted for me to share.



I wasn't even "picture ready" because I wasn't planning on being in the pictures but I am glad Joyce convinced me to be in a few because I LOVE this picture of Harlow and I together, she really captured how much I love and adore our new baby girl.



I should get some time either later today or tomorrow to Blog about Harlow's birth story so please check back.

No comments: