Life.Love.Shopping.

Sunday, October 11, 2009

2 Months with Harlow Evelyn

It seems like it was yesterday I took the 1 month pictures of Harlow and now she is already 2 months. Jon and I can't say enough wonderful things about her, she is seriously the best baby ever. She can light up a room with that smile of hers, she loves a good nap in her swing, enjoys laying on her back kicking around watching tv with Jon and I at night, she goes down for bed at 10 pm and almost always sleeps until after 5 am and sometimes even 6 am!

The chair Harlow is sitting on is named Lulu the Lamb, it was Paige's chair when she was a baby and I took the same monthly pictures of her laying on it for her first 12 months as well.

Harlow 2 months old -

All Smiles!






Aiden all smiles sitting on his dog chair named Porter. I also took monthly pictures of Aiden on his chair when he was a baby and now look at my big boy sitting on Porter.


3 comments:

Shelby said...

so precious ... i can't believe how big she is already! yay! thank you for keeping me updated on pictures.

Nicole J. said...

oh how I miss the gummy smiles!

Cara said...

My goodness!!! She is just adorable!!!