Life.Love.Shopping.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A Visit with the Easter Bunny

I took the kids to Willow Bend Mall today for a visit with the Easter Bunny. I didn't even think that Aiden might not like the Bunny, I guess I totally spaced on the fact he hated sitting with Santa this past Christmas. At first, I put Aiden on the Bunny's lap and he wanted none of it but I quickly realized he would probably be ok sitting next to his smiling sister and I was right because he did a great smile for the picture. I love how the picture turned out.

After the pictures a few friends and I went to the foodcourt for some lunch, then the playground to let the kids play and of course had to go into at least 1 store so we went into one of my favorites Janie and Jack. Janie and Jack is having a big 50% off sale so I bought this baby some really cute clothes for winter at a really good price. I hope I can find Paige some of the same outfits to wear in the winter to match her sister.


2 comments:

MaddieMarrs said...

You know I love this photo! :D

Anonymous said...

OMG how cute is that... not only are your kids the sweetest... the Easter bunny is the best I have seen!!!