Life.Love.Shopping.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Cute x2 in Lil Blue Boo


The only thing better than 1 of these Lil Blue Boo dresses is a little doll dress to match, Paige was so excited to match her Bamboletta doll Chloe.

I have recently become addicted to all things Lil Blue Boo, I love the upcycled one-of-a-kind dresses she makes as well as the limited silk screen prints that she sells. Paige loves how "cool" and comfortable they are. As with many of the things I love, they sell out almost immediately and the race to get one is part of the fun.

I recently scored a fabulous horse print dress for each of the girls with doll dresses to match, I get 'giddy' just thinking about the cute pictures of the girls' together wearing them.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Awww!!! Thank you!!! She is SO cute! Now I need to get a Bamboletta ;)

Mande said...

What a cutie pie she is!! Love this post Meredith.