Life.Love.Shopping.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Oh Dear Lillie...I love it all!

This was just a week of sharing some of my favorites with you all (hey part of this blog is all about shopping right?), I have one more I must mention as everything this store carries is beautiful. I have yet to own any of it but I certainly have a growing 'wish list' for both my girls and I.

The store name is Dear Lillie and they also have a store on Etsy you can shop. I love the tutu's, the flowers and the Adeliene dress for myself. So go and give it a peek as I am sure you will fall in love with it all as I have.





3 comments:

Shelby said...

I just ordered a shirt ... SO CUTE!!!! Thanks for the find mere!

Mande said...

LOVE!!!

Meredith said...

Just made my first purchase from them today, this one was for myself which is rare so I can't wait <3