Life.Love.Shopping.

Monday, May 10, 2010

Happiness in Little Pretty Shoes and Pretty Flowers - Joyfolie


I tell ya it's the little things that make me happy, I am sure you have read over and over again on my Blog about how much I love these special little shoes and flowers on Harlow. I received our first pair of Mia Joie shoes from my good friend Laura B. shortly after I had Harlow and I knew the moment I laid eyes on them it was love. I actually think Harlow looks a bit-off without a flower in her hair since she wears them almost everyday, of course if she has shoes on they are by Mia Joie and recently I ordered myself a fabulous flower headband.

Well what was once Mia Joie is now named Joyfolie, whatever the name I am in love with everything Jessica creates and am definetly one of her biggest fans. So go become a fan on her new Joyfolie Facebook page and Follow the Joyfolie Blog.

She has a contest going on now to win a pair of shoes, you know you can always give them to me if you win ;)

I dream about owning these for Harlow

Harlow modeling her most recent pair of sweet peep toe shoes

Love these flowers!


1 comment:

Mande said...

LOVE those red peep toes!! Don't you just want one of each? These shoes are an addiction. Your friend Laura rocks to get you the Sabrina's for Harlow.